Sunday, July 5, 2009

We don't want Kambakkht Ishq to go to Oscars: Kareena

kareena kapoor bikini
About 2000 prints of Kambakkht Ishq were released worldwide this weekend but the stars of the film are still busy promoting it. After Akshay Kumar wow-ed the crowds in Delhi with his stunts, it is Kareena Kapoor now who is taking a reality check in Mumbai.

“It is supposed to be taken in a light note, it is not going to the Oscars and we don't want it to go to the Oscars,” says Kareena.

This was Kareena at her realistic best while promoting the film at a local Mumbai multiplex on Friday. But more than the film itself, it is a song that Bebo is most excited about. Not only is the track called bebo, it is also fully dedicated to her.

“When you see the film, my name is Bebo, so that's how we decided that we'll record a song in my name. The song we have shot, I think it is very much like my personality, its vivacious and its fun,” says the actress.

Kareena plays a supermodel in Kambakkht Ishq, no wonder then the star will be seen in many designer outfits and even a swimsuit in the film. But bebo is quick to defend her look or shall we say, her role?

“I'm not just a glamorous doll, neither am I an art film actress. If I do Jab We Met or Chameli, then I balance it out with K3G, Omkara and Kambakkht Ishq,” says Kareena.

No comments:

Post a Comment